In the United States and Puerto Rico, you can call our toll-free number between 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM Central Time. Our sales people will be happy to assist you. After hours, on weekends, or holidays, just leave your name and number on our voice mail recorder. A sales person will return your call the next business day.
By Mail, Email, or Fax
When ordering, please be sure to include the following information:
- Purchase order number and name of person authorized to purchase.
- “Ship to” address if different from “bill to”
- Your phone and FAX numbers, including area code.
- Complete catalog description including Price Code Number, quantity, size, etc.
- If it is your policy to issue a confirming order following phone orders, be certain the order is clearly marked as confirming.
Opening an Account
It’s easy to establish an open account with us. Give us a call and request a credit application.
We also accept these credit cards:
If you have product application questions, need a special product, have questions about your order, want to return merchandise, or have a freight claim problem, just call our toll-free number for immediate assistance.
If you have questions concerning an invoice, freight charges, credit memo, etc., please call our Accounting Dept.
If you need a written quotation, please call, write, FAX or E-mail our Sales Dept. We’ll respond promptly with pricing and shipping information.
SERFILCO also offers special volume discounts and annual contracts. Call for information.
- Minimum order: U.S. $50.00.
- Restocking charge: 25% of invoiced amount for product(s) returned.
Certification of Drawing in Catalog
- Includes 1 to 5 copies . . . . U.S. $75.00
- Each additional copy . . . . U.S. $2.00
- Certified copies of drawings not in catalog will be quoted upon request.
Dimensions, flow rates, specifications and other technical information contained herein are offered only as a guide. Consult SERFILCO Sales Dept. regarding the above and also any questionable applications where improved technology may be available at the time of your requirements, but not at the time of this printing.