Jump to Products
ACIDS / CAUSTICS / CLEANERS
CHEMICALS / PCB / PLATING
WATER / WASTE WATER
Material: PP, CPVC, PVDF
Performance: 2-22 gpm
• Flows to 20 gpm at 4 psi or 2 gpm at 23 psi
• Non-metallic solution contact PP, CPVC or 100% PVDF, FKM or EPDM elastomers
• Runs Dry - no bearings, bushings, spindles or liners to replace
• Centrifugal - quiet, vibration-free
• IN or OUT of-tank installation
• Will replace most OEM pumps
• Shaft vapor seals protects motor bearings and atmosphere
• Chemical duty motor (1/8 HP)
The Series 'EO 3/4' Pump benefits from proven design features gained through over 30 years of experience in developing chemically resistant vertical pumps.
All models feature a cantilevered, sleeved SS shaft which eliminates bearing or bushing resulting in a chemical duty pump which can run dry indefinitely, providing years of trouble free service.
A vapor seal between the rotating shaft and the support column protects the motor. The compound impeller prevents liquid from rising in the column, even at maximum TDH, while the semi-enclosed bottom impeller provides efficient flow performance at low horsepower.
Approximate flow to pressure relation examples:
|Flow per minute ||PSI ||Pressure of water|
|Liters ||Gallons||Feet ||Meters|
|38 ||10||6||13.9 ||4.2|
(see bulletin P-312 for more details)