Jump to Products
ACIDS / CAUSTICS / CLEANERS
CHEMICALS / PCB / PLATING
WATER / WASTE WATER
Material: PP, CPVC, PVDF
Performance: 2-22 gpm
- Non-metallic solution contact PP, CPVC or 100% PVDF, FKM or EPDM elastomers
- Runs Dry - no bearings, bushings, spindles or liners to replace
- Centrifugal - quiet, vibration-free
- IN or OUT of-tank installation
- Will replace most OEM pumps
- Shaft vapor seals protects motor bearings and atmosphere
- Chemical duty motor (1/8 HP)
The Series 'EO3/4' pump benefits from proven design features gained through over 30 years of experience in developing chemically resistant vertical pumps.
The unique design of this pump includes a chemical duty motor with an integrated, extended SS shaft specifically designed to fit the plastic sleeved impeller. This eliminates weak shaft connections, pump bearings, spindles, bushings and liners, resulting in a chemical duty pump which can run dry indefinitely, providing years of trouble-free service.
Standard models are entirely molded in either CPVC, PP or PVDF and include a PTFE vapor seal and column labyrinth seal to protect the motor.
Approximate flow to pressure relation examples:
|Flow per minute ||PSI ||Pressure of water|
|Liters ||Gallons||Feet ||Meters|
|38 ||10||6||13.9 ||4.2|
(see bulletin P-312 for more details)