Jump to Products
LONG or CLOSE COUPLED FOR:
WATER OR SALT WATER
Material: PP, PPS, PE - Plastic
Performance: 50-350 gpm
- MATERIALS - Pump casing made of rugged glass reinforced polyester Buna-N elastomers and SS fasteners
- FLOW RATES ELECTRIC MOTOR DRIVEN To 380 gpm or 88 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (To 1198 LPM or 18.6m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- FLOW RATES GASOLINE ENGINE DRIVEN To 360 gpm or 83 ft. TDH (To 1360 LPM or 25.3m TDH)
- WILL LIFT 25 ft. (7.6m) VERTICAL*
- 2" or 3" PORTS
- CLOSE COUPLED TO GASOLINE ENGINE, LONG COUPLED TO ELECTRIC MOTOR OR PEDESTAL MOUNTED FOR FLEXIBLE COUPLING
- BUILT-IN CHECK VALVE
Series 'T' Self-Priming Centrifugal Pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water and mildly corrosive liquids containing solids. They will pass a solid 1/3 the diameter of the suction port. 'T' Pumps feature tough non-metallic impeller, steel volute and wearplate with non-metallic coating, SS 316 internal fasteners and SS 304 quick release housing clamp. Housing is rugged glass reinforced polyester. Pressurized oil lubrication system protects hard silicon carbide shaft seal faces. O-Rings and gasket are Buna-N. Engine driven pumps include spring mounted base rails. All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
PUMP WITH GASOLINE ENGINE DRIVE OR WITH PEDESTAL ONLY
Pump molded of glass reinforced polyester. Molded non-metallic impeller. Volute and wearplate are steel with molded non-metallic, abrasion resistant coating. SS 304 housing clamp, SS 316 internal fasteners, Buna-N O-Rings and gasket, check valve, oil lubricated single mechanical seal with hard silicon carbide faces. Engine driven pumps include heavy duty engine with dual element air cleaner, threaded pipe fittings, suction strainer, carrying handle and spring mounted base rails.