Jump to Products
ACID / AQUEOUS / CAUSTIC /
PLATING / SCRUBBING
WASTES AND WASTE WATER
Performance: 20-120 gpm
• Non-metallic solution contact 30% glass-filled Noryl
• To 135 gpm or 88 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz
• Single mechanical seal carbon / silica-free ceramic EPDM or FKM elastomers
• Centrifugal - quiet, vibration-free
• Standard NEMA C face 56J TEFC motor
• 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" FNPT connections
• Back pull-out design, easy assembly and maintenance
The Series 'HN' pump is capable of "total" chemical resistance, both internally and externally with its non-metallic construction of all wetted components.
Engineering grade thermoplastics provide application compatibility with a variety of chemicals that would be corrosive to other materials of construction.
The totally enclosed impeller is molded to close tolerances which allow this pump to operate at peak horsepower efficiency across a broad range of operational flow/head requirements. The unique mechanical seal eliminates any metal in contact with the solution pumped. All of these features allow this pump to properly handle many applications at a fraction of the cost of exotic alloys.