Jump to Products
ANODIZING, PULSE PLATING
ZINC, NICKEL, CHROME
Material: Integrating Ampere-Time controller / totalizers
Performance: 1 - 99,999 amp rectifiers
- Eliminates manual additions
- Increases safety and precision of operation
- Verifies metal consumption
- Activates electronic pulse or motor driven pumps
- Eight digit LED display
- Digital totalizing Ampere-Time
- System accuracy ± 0.5%
- Programmable for Amp-Hours or Amp-Minutes
- Programmable for millivolt and current values of shunts
The Series 1200 system is suitable for 1 - 99,999 amp rectifiers. The unit features keypad data input for user programming of shunt current rating, ampere-hour or ampere-minute totalizing, totalizer reset, preset reset and preset values plus factory / field calibration. Internal circuitry converts an input signal to activate pump(s) at a near continuous flow rate determined by the user programmed setting.
Temporary power loss does not affect last totalizer reading.
Brightener is replenished at precise rate of con-sumption in relation to metal deposited, automatically compensating for variation in work load or rate. Compact solid state circuitry is protected in a corrosion resistant plastic case. System includes an 8 foot, 3-wire cord and molded plug.