Jump to Products
WASTE TREATMENT / PLATING / ACIDS
SCRUBBING / ETCHING / PETROCHEMICAL
Performance: 1200 gpm
• High flow rates Over 1200 gpm, or 149 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (3800 l/min or 31.5m @ 50 Hz)
• Excellent chemical resistance Machined from solid CPVC
• Single or double mechanical seal Silicon carbide EPDM or FKM elastomers
• Quiet, vibration free Centrifugal, high efficiency enclosed impeller
• Flanged or NPT ports:
• Long or close-coupled Back pull-out design. Optional long-coupled kit available
• Standard chemical duty motors (3 - 30 HP)
• Sealed oversized bearings, cast iron end bells, shaft slinger washer, corrosion resistant twopart epoxy finish.
The Series 'H' pump is a heavy-duty centrifugal pump machined from solid CPVC. It provides a high
level of resistance to aggressive chemicals. An external mechanical seal and sleeved shaft* provide excellent corrosion resistance. The new Series 'H' 6" x 4" pump features a titanium or Hastelloy C shaft.
The Series 'H' pump serves as an economical alternative to ANSI style process pumps. The high flow rates, chemical resistance and durability of this pump make it the perfect workhorse for waste treatment, chemical processing, transfer and filter pumping. Pumps are available for long-coupling in the field to user supplied standard motors.
Double seals are available and recommended forflushing the seal faces when abrasives are present or positive product containment is required. Optional coupling arrangements, mechanical seals, fittings and flange connections ensure adaptability to custom applications.