No equipment may be returned for credit without first receiving
permission to do so. All requests shall be addressed to the company
from whom purchase originally made or our factory if purchase was
made direct from SERFILCO. A minimum 25% restocking charge
is made on our current designs within warranty period, to cover
inspection, testing, handling and accounting expenses. We will
not accept return of customer’s surplus inventory. Non-standard
equipment or other than current designs, or parts thereof, may not
be returned for credit.
- All materials must be shipped within 30 days.
- All materials must be new and unused.
- Material must be shipped prepaid.
- SERFILCO will pay the freight on any items we ship incorrectly.
- Credit will be issued with a restocking fee.
- Merchandise received in damaged or used condition is subject
to renegotiations of terms.
- Any deviation from above terms & Conditions makes this Authorization
null and void, and subject to renegotiations.
It is assumed that the users of SERFILCO products are in compliance
with all aspects of legislation dealing with hazardous substances. To
that end, the procedures for the legal transportation and disposal of
such substances are the sole responsibility and liability of the user.
Prior to any return of used merchandise the user shall:
- Contact SERFILCO to obtain a Return Authorization number and
specific shipping instructions. Number valid for 60 days.
- Thoroughly cleanse the merchandise to be returned so that
no detectable residue of any substances remains on any
surface. We will not dispose of any chemicals or contaminated
parts at the factory.
- Prepare a legal shipping container suitable for the return of this
merchandise to SERFILCO. The shipping container must have
the Return Authorization number clearly and legibly imprinted
above the shipping label.
- The user is responsible for shipping the merchandise to SERFILCO
and for the freight charges in both directions.
- On valid warranty claim items, SERFILCO will prepay the return
freight back to the customer.
- PLEASE NOTE: In the presence of the delivering carrier,
SERFILCO personnel will open and inspect all returned merchandise,
and will refuse and return to shipper all merchandise
not meeting these conditions.
- Assume responsibility for the final disposition of any used merchandise
or otherwise reusable product, or the legal disposal of
a defective or otherwise unusable product.
RETURN GOODS AND REPAIR POLICIES
- Our Service Department will provide a report by Fax or E-mail of
our inspection and any cost to repair estimates within 10 working
days after we receive the product.
- Our inspection fee on non-warranty claims is $75 net per returned
item. This charge is waived if SERFILCO is authorized to complete
the repair or replace the item.
- We will repair and return any item within 10 working days of receiving
the customer’s authorization or our determination of warranty.
- If we do not receive authorization to repair within 30 days, the
product in question will be returned freight collect.
- Used filter media, carbon or ion-exchange resins may not be
returned to SERFILCO and will be refused.
- Samples for test will not be accepted. SERFILCO offers rental and
test equipment for field testing, subject to the above conditions.
- PLEASE NOTE: We will not ship replacement parts or pumps out
"No Charge" as exchange items. We will ship these items only
after we receive a Purchase Order for the new item. Our warranty
explicitly gives SERFILCO the option to repair or replace.
If we later determine that we should replace the warranty claimed
product that has been sent to us, we will issue full credit against
the new Purchase Order. However, if we determine that a minor
repair will fix the original product satisfactorily, it will be repaired
and returned to the customer. In this instance, we will expect
payment for the second Purchase Order.
In the event that used merchandise is returned to SERFILCO without
strict compliance to this policy, SERFILCO reserves the right to
refuse receipt of such products. SERFILCO will direct that carrier
involved return same to sender in accordance with the above policy