Jump to Products
For point-of-use dispensing / filtering of water and chemicals used for:
PLATING / PHARMACEUTICAL / INDUSTRIAL / PETROLEUM PRODUCTS
and other stringent applications
A tough, quality engineered pump
• QUALITY ENGINEERED THERMOPLASTIC CONSTRUCTION
• CONTROLLED DISCHARGE RATE The pump discharges approximately one (1) quart on every complete forward and backward cycle.
• SUCTION LIFT: Tested for 15 ft. minimum
• DISCHARGE HEAD: Up to 25 ft.
• VISCOSITIES UP TO 2000 SSU
• TWO POSITION PUMP HANDLE Handle can be mounted above the pump or below.
• TAMPER PROOF HANDLE Can be padlocked to protect against unauthorized use.
• SELF-LUBRICATING PTFE PISTON RING Operates wet or dry for long life
Designed for the transfer or dispensing of concentrates, additives or other liquids which are purchased in bulk but are used in small quantities. This low cost pump delivers one pint per stroke or one quart with the forward and back push/pull of the handle. The variety of materials of construction enables the user to select those which are specifically required for his individual needs according to chemical resistance charts. The use of this pump eliminates having to pour from one container to another and avoids costly and hazardous spilling and splashing.