Jump to Products
D. I. Water / Ultra Pure Chemicals
Plating Solutions / Electronics
Dairy / Pharmaceutical
Performance: 10-80 gpm
• Non-metallic solution contact 100% natural color PVDF for temperatures to 280°F (138°C)
• 1 1/2" MNPT or sanitary connections
• Mounts to 56J motor
• Ideal for OEM applications
• Casing clamp for easy disassembly Provides choice of discharge direction
• To 80 gpm or 51 FT. TDH @ 60 Hz (252 LPM or 10.8m @ 50 Hz)
• Seal can be changed in 5 minutes
Series 'K' centrifugal pumps are molded of high purity 100% natural color virgin PVDF. The resin is FDA approved and offers exceptionally high chemical resistance to strong acids and solvents. Semi-enclosed impeller provides efficient, trouble-free operation at all operating temperatures. Inlet and outlet connections are 1 1/2" MNPT or sanitary flange.
Unique design of carbon/ceramic mechanical seal isolates SS shaft from solution contact. The available (M3) seal component is silica-free ceramic which allows the pump to be used for solutions which contain fluorides . Seal elastomers and casing O-Ring are FKM. Casing clamp with "T" handle lock allows choice of discharge direction and ease of pump disassembly.